EU Nations Need EUR500 Billion for New Nuclear Reactors
- Jan 11, 2022 6:08 pm GMT
- EU Need “Colossal” Amounts of Funding for New Nuclear Reactors to Meet Climate Goals by 2050
- France Expects Next Fleet of Reactors to Be Complete by 2035
- Czech Republic to Launch Tender for 1200 MWe PWR for Dukovany
- Construction Begins of Two New Hualong Units at Changjiang and Sanaocun
- Beloyarsk-4 / Fast Reactor To Fully Use MOX Fuel In 2022
- Japan Seeks Nuclear Fusion Reactor Prototype by 2050
EU Nations Need “Colossal” Amounts of Funding for New Nuclear Reactors to Meet Climate Goals by 2050
(WNN) Investment in nuclear power totaling around EUR500 billion (USD565 billion) by 2050 will be needed if the European Union’s goal of carbon neutrality is to be hit, the European Commissioner for the Internal Market Thierry Breton has said in an interview with France’s Le Journal du Dimanche.
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.