Energy Related Opportunities: Discovery
- Feb 7, 2022 2:44 pm GMT
Energy related Opportunities: Discovery
Perhaps one of the most important conditions for companies or institutions to reach and maintain a competitive position in the energy area is the discovery phase.
I have noticed throughout my career, as a consultant, that the most common situation is for product and solution providers to knock on the customer's door to show how they can benefit them.
Of course, this is a "biased" alternative as evidently the offer is centered on what they can "deliver".
I always recommend that the client have an opportunity assessment (diagnosis) done by someone independent.
Below is a list of implemented solutions that show how important the discovery was, and especially how it is so specific on a case-by-case basis.
• Votorantim – SP | 138 kV access + 138 kV/13 kV Substation
• Guarulhos – SP | Edge and emergency generation
• João Pessoa – PB | free market contracting
* Caxias do Sul – RS | Electricity x gas cost arbitrage
* Cellular antennas – Brazil | painting containers with a special ink (micro glass sphere)
• Administrative unit – SP | Change from Low Voltage Tariff to Underground Tariff
• Mogi-Mirim and Valinhos - SP | 10 MVA/138 kV idle transformer
* Food industry - SP | steam management
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.