Energy : a new opportunity
- Dec 3, 2020 1:53 pm GMT
Energy: a new opportunity
A result of the pandemic times was an innovation that I now open to entrepreneurs.
The traditional path I traveled with customers:
1) Discover the business conditions to make projects take off,
2) Diagnose opportunities for energy contracting and its efficient use,
3) Explore which ones are interesting and appropriate
4) Create a plan to make the chosen ones happen
Now a novelty has emerged, which shortens paths, reduces costs and has proved to be very efficient!
1) Be an energy advisor to the client
2) The focus is on finding "what's missing" to capture potential opportunities
3) The format is closer to "coaching"
If you want to consider this format, contact me! You will be surprised with the possibilities!
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.