EGYPT: Specific Announcement Notice Request for Expression of Interest (EoI) for Waste to Energy Projects
image credit: Dreamstime.com
- May 4, 2020 12:52 pm GMT
- 2477 views
Announcement - April 2020
- Within the framework of the implementation of the National Strategy for Integrated Solid Waste Management in Egypt, Feed-in Tariff (FiT) mechanism was approved for promotion of W2E projects related to:
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- The sludge of Wastewater Treatment Plants
- The biogas discharged from sanitary landfills.
- The Committee has issued two main documents: “Executive Guidelines for Investment in W2E” and “Prequalification Document” which are published and announced at the Ministry of Environment’s website (www.eeaa.gov.eg).
- Firms/ Investors/ Service Providers are invited to submit their (EoI) in hard copy and on CD-ROM at the Operational Unit for Development http://www.eeaa.gov.eg/MediaCenter/Announcements/WMRAAnnouncements/tabid...Assistance (OUDA) (www.ouda.org.eg) by the 31st of May 2020.