EGYPT: Specific Announcement Notice Request for Expression of Interest (EoI) for Waste to Energy Projects
- May 3, 2020 8:45 pm GMT
Announcement - April 2020
- Within the framework of the implementation of the National Strategy for Integrated Solid Waste Management in Egypt, Feed-in Tariff (FiT) mechanism was approved for promotion of W2E projects related to:
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- The sludge of Wastewater Treatment Plants
- The biogas discharged from sanitary landfills.
- The Committee has issued two main documents: “Executive Guidelines for Investment in W2E” and “Prequalification Document” which are published and announced at the Ministry of Environment’s website (www.eeaa.gov.eg).
- Firms/ Investors/ Service Providers are invited to submit their (EoI) in hard copy and on CD-ROM at the Operational Unit for Development http://www.eeaa.gov.eg/MediaCenter/Announcements/WMRAAnnouncements/tabid...Assistance (OUDA) (www.ouda.org.eg) by the 31st of May 2020.
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.