Creating opportunity for fossil fuel workers and communities: Lessons for a fair energy transition
EDF's energy experts discuss how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy. Guided by science and economics, EDF tackles urgent threats with practical solutions. Founded...
- Member since 2018
- 959 items added with 819,915 views
By Derek Walker
In this culminating report, EDF and Resources for the Future condense lessons across four previous reports that can inform federal policy for supporting U.S. fossil fuel workers and communities in the shift to a clean economy. Wesley Look, Daniel Raimi, Molly Robertson, and Dan Propp of RFF and Jake Higdon of EDF contributed to the report described in this blog post.
- California Accelerates Toward Zero-Emission Vehicle Standards That Will Save Lives, Save Money, Create Jobs
- Clean firm power is the key to affordable, reliable grid decarbonization in California
- Connecticut can take the lead on creating a cleaner transportation system that cuts climate pollution
- How Biden’s climate summit can accelerate global ambition