China Breaks Ground for 1st Small Modular Reactor
- Jul 18, 2021 11:55 pm GMT
- China Breaks Ground for its 1st Small Modular Reactor
- NuScale Downsizes Idaho Plant from 12 to 6 Units
- Kairos $100 Million Molten Salt Nuclear Reactor Project to be Tested in East Tennessee
- UK / Government ‘Close To Finalizing Legislation’ For New Nuclear Financing Model
- NASA Announces Nuclear Thermal Propulsion Reactor Concept Awards
China Breaks Ground for First Small Modular Reactor
(South China Morning Post) The South China Morning Post reports that using a home-grown design, Linglong One will be the world’s first onshore commercial project of its kind. It is expected to take almost five years to build on the southern island of Hainan the China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC) said.
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.