Big News for Big Iron in UK and Czech Republic
- May 31, 2020 7:50 pm GMT
- French Utility EDF has Submitted an Application to Build Two 1600 MW EPRs at the Sizewell C Site in the UK
- The Government of the Czech Republic Will Lend its State Owned Utility CEZ up to 70% of the Cost of a New Full Size Nuclear Power Station,
- Buy the Electricity from it at a Fixed Rate, and
- Release a Tender for Bids by the end of 2020 with a Decision in 2022
Other Nuclear News
- NRC Approval Of New Framework ‘Paves Way For Next Generation Reactors’
- Terrestrial Energy IMSR Supplier Forum Hosted by Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.