Zeigo and Platts publish their latest assessment of European PPA prices (Q4 2020)
image credit: Credit: Zeigo / Platts
- Feb 10, 2021 10:27 pm GMTFeb 10, 2021 5:40 pm GMT
- 194 views
Nordics cheapest, Germany dearest
- Overall PPA offer prices decreased 2%
- The Nordics continue to have the cheapest PPA prices with Spain a close second
- High potential in the German market
- The UK remained an established corporate PPA market with a potential for aggregation.
"Growing momentum for PPAs and a fragmented corporate demand shows good potential for aggregation in the UK, where smaller consumers could be pooled together to form a large off-taking group for a project," Paturet said. Aggregation is something that Zeigo has been working on and will be releasing a solution in the near future.