- Apr 28, 2021 5:10 pm GMT
1) UK-based company Xlinks looking to build 10.5 GW wind/solar complex in Morocco, ship power to UK via 2,400 mile, 3.6 GW, HVDC subsea line.
2) 110 MW concentrated solar project connects to grid in northern Chile.
3) Consortium eyes $3 billion green NH3 project in southern Chile, w/1.8-2 GW of wind tied to 1.4 GW electrolyzer.
4) Thyssenkrupp wins 20 MW electrolyzer deal to supply green NH3 to CF Industries' complex in Louisiana by 2023.
5) Ørsted and ATP to jointly bid in upcoming tender for Danish N Sea Island.
6) SDG&E announces storage project & two hydrogen facilities as part of net zero plan.
7) China's LONGi Solar w/2020 PV shipment record of 24.53 GW.
8) U.S. Q1 EVs, plug-ins & hybrids at 7.8% of total sales, up from 4.8% in 2020. Pure EVs at 99,000 vehicles
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.