1) Siemens Gamesa notches 1st firm order for 100 x 14MW turbines for N. Sea project, online by 2026.
2) Ørsted announces 2GW of offshore wind and 1 GW of electrolyzers to supply H2 to ind'l cluster in Europe.
3) China now has 550 EV battery swap stations.
4) Finnair expresses interest in buying 20 electric short-haul aircraft from Swedish aerospace startup Heart Aerospace.
5) Biden Administration goes big w/infrastructure bill, w/$174 billion plan to "win the EV market," & create domestic supply chain for EVs. It also looks for 500,000 EV chargers by 2030, 50,000 electric transit vehicles, & electrification of at least 20% of school buses. Also an ITC for transmission to catalyze growth of 20 GW of high-voltage lines. The plan targets $180 bn of research investment for "technologies of the future" & $35 bn for research/innovation to address climate change & adaptation.