- Jan 15, 2019 11:52 pm GMT
This item is part of the Special Issue - 2019-01 - Predictions & Trends, click here for more
"For the past several years, the energy industry has been growing as the demand for green and clean energy has increased. In 2018, a new record for corporate renewable energy procurement was set. Developments like electrifying homes, and local governments offering incentives to residents adapting their homes to be more energy efficient continued in the past 12 months."
2019 holds promise (as well as some challenges) for the energy industry:
Here's a list of the 7 energy developments to look for in 2019:
- Blockchain is Going to Influence the Energy Industry
- Developing Nations are Seeking Green Solutions
- Wind Energy Technology is Taking On a New Look
- The Private Sector Will Get More Involved in Financing Private Initiatives
- Energy Storage Will Be a Focal Point
- Hydropower Technology Will Develop Further
- Pilot Programs and Government Backing Will Increase in Importance
I'm personally excited about what wind energy can look like. What about you guys?
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.