A regionalized energy grid creates a home for California’s wasted renewables
Lauren Navarro-Treichler is the Senior Manager, Clean Energy Initiative, and Attorney who leads EDF's state smart grid regulatory efforts across the country to green the 100-year old electricity...
- Member since 2011
- 11 items added with 5,777 views
Photo credit: Flickr/Solar Trade Association
These days, California’s renewable energy records are regularly broken.
During the summer solstice on June 21, California utility scale solar power set a generation record with solar producing equivalent to about 16 percent of all electricity consumed during the day.
- A regionalized energy grid creates a home for California’s wasted renewables
- 100% by 2045: California evaluates one of the nation’s biggest clean energy goals
- California’s legislative session could be huge for state economy and world climate
- California bill aimed at wildfires effectively bans clean energy that may help prevent them