- Feb 17, 2022 5:36 pm GMT
1) Georgia Power plans to install Form Energy’s long-duration iron-air battery in 15 MW/1,500 MWh project with 100 hours of duration
2) Siemens Ford collaborate on bidirectional charging station w/peak power rating of 19.2 kW, w/separate feeds for EV charging and powering home.
3) GM raises 2022/23 EV manufacturing targets, from 7,000 to 46,000 units & deliver a total 400,000 by end of 2023.
4) US Depts of Transportation and Energy offering $5 billion in funding to states building out national EV charging network along specific Alternative Fuel Corridors. Amount in FY 2022 is $615 million.
5) CAISO swamped with interconnection requests totaling 605 projects at 236,225 MW, comments, this amount “creates barriers to moving forward effectively.”
6) Auxin Solar petitions US DOC to investigate potential circumvention of duties, w/assemblers of crystal silicon PV cells and modules in Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia using Chinese-affiliated suppliers.
7) Vestas ready to test its V236-15.0 MW turbine with 115-meter blade. #windenergy #theenergyswitch #energystorage #enegytransition #EVs#electromobility
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.