- Aug 17, 2020 6:26 am GMT
Western Australia hydrogen
- Nine initiatives worth $22 million to fuel WA's renewable hydrogen industry and create jobs as part of WA Recovery Plan
- WA's renewable hydrogen targets brought forward from 2040 to 2030
- $5.7 million towards constructing demonstrator renewable hydrogen microgrid to power Denham
- $2 million to support FMG H2's $32 million renewable hydrogen mobility project in Pilbara
- $1 million allocated to ATCO's $2.5 million hydrogen refuelling station in Jandakot
- $13.3 million for initiatives to accelerate hydrogen industry development
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.