- Jan 11, 2022 5:56 pm GMT
1) 1st cold front of yr cuts Permian Basin gas output 20% w/frozen equipment & flared off gas. Most lost output since last Feb.
2) New York’ 2022 State of State w/strong sustainability goals: $500 mn for offshore wind supply chain, $1 bn for EVs, a doubling of energy storage to 6,000 MW by 2030, and creation of designated national hydrogen hub.
3) Cummins plans joins w/Chinese state-owned oil co Sinopec in 1 GW PEM Chinese electrolyzer factory.
4) Nikola inks two separate contracts to supply total 200 electric trucks to Heniff and USA Truck in as-a service model.
5) Our Next Energy drives retrofitted Tesla Model S 725 miles on single charge of its 203.7 KWh battery.
6) GM unveils electric Chevy Silverado pickup, out in 2023, w/est’d 400-mile range & base price of 39,900.
7) Ford to double 2023 F-150 Lightning production yet again, this time to 150K vehicles.
8) Wallbox Industries announces a second gen bi-directional home charger, turning EVs into emergency backup power sources.
9) GAF Energy’s nailable shingles can be installed by any roofing contractor as fast as a regular shingle. New 50 MW facility in CA to produce 60” by 16” shingle w/pre-installed wiring. #sustainability #PKayDee #theenergyswitch#energytransition #solarenergy #EVs #batteries
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.