- Feb 4, 2022 7:57 pm GMT
1) Vistra expands Moss Landing energy storage facility in CA, from 400 MW / 1600 MWh, to 750 MW / 3000 MWh
2) PG&E inks nine new battery projects totaling 1600 MW of new capacity, bringing its total to over 3300 MW by 2024.
3) Chinese battery manufacturer CALB plans two additional battery production facilities, each at 50 GWh. Current plans are for a total of 500 GWh by 2025.
4) Chinese car company, Geely announces 2nd JV for EV battery swap ecosystem of 5,000 stations.
5) Nordic Green Ammonia Power Ship Initiative moves into two-year program to develop ammonia powered ship design, with goal of first vessel by 2024-2025.
6) Boeing plunks down another $450 million in Whisk Arrow JV to develop electric vertical takeoff and landing, autonomous aerial taxis. Funds in part for the start of series production. #energystorage #theenergyswitch#energytransition #eVTOL #ammonia #batteries
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.