- May 26, 2021 4:58 pm GMT
1) Ford F 150 Lightning has a number of great attributes, including a vehicle-to-house capability, the ability to drive power tools, & a trunk!
2) Ford & SK Innovation launch JV to develop 60 GWh battery plant in U.S.
3) Crogenic storage company Highview Power developing a 350 MW/2.1 GWh set of projects in Spain at $1 bn.
4) IEA: if we want to stay at 1.5°C by 2050, govts are going to have to redouble clean tech efforts. An estimated 630 GW solar and 390 GW of wind needed by 2030, plus storage and EVs.
5) Power plant owner Vistra done with new gas plants putting $1+ bn of solar and battery storage into TX & CA.
6) Vestas and allies achieve full recycling of wind turbine blades by splitting & recycling both fiber and epoxy in composite blades. Plan is to offer a fully-scoped solution ready for industrial adoption within 3 years.
#sustainability #theenegyswitch #energytransition #energystorage #EVs#batteries #PKayDee
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.