- Oct 12, 2021 8:56 pm GMT
1) A year after launch of its ID.3, VW reports sales of 144,000.
2) Chinese EV company BYD and Levo Mobility announced they'll join forces to integrate Nuvve's vehicle-to-grid techn w/commercial public transport & heavy-duty battery electric vehicles in a fleet-as-a-service leasing model.
3) GM announces new battery cell innovation center in its global technical center in Michigan, focused on development and production of its next-gen Ultium cells. Goal is to cut costs by 60%.
4) Stellantis will offer Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV in hybrid model, w/17 KWh battery.
5) North Carolina legislators pass bi-partisan energy bill with electric sector emissions reduction cuts of 70% from 2005 levels by 2030.
6) Maine governor Janet Mills submits requests permitting from feds for 15 square mile area, 20 miles off coast for siting up to 12 floating wind turbines.
7) Moody's sees climate risk as having major influence on banks' loan quality, with losses as much as 20% higher under extreme climate scenarios.
8) World's top mining companies commit to net zero direct and indirect carbon emissions by 2050 or earlier. Companies invovlved represent about one third of the global mining and metals industry.
#energy #electricvehicles #offshorewind #PKayDee #theenergyswitch#innovation
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.