- Aug 11, 2021 7:06 pm GMT
1) IPCC says climate damage unavailable and occurring faster than anticipated.
2) U.S. soar past 100K for Q2 @ 2.7% of market. Plug-ins and hybrids top 258K.
3) Ford spending on EVs will eclipse that of ICEs in 2023. Sales & reservations of its EVs have brought in over 70% new customers to the Ford brand.
4) Hyundai's Ioniq 7 SUV will have 880 v platform, charge at up to 350 kW (62 miles of range in 5 minutes), w/possible wireless charging, and 400 miles of range.
5) Three largest US auto OEMs issue a joint statement, targeting between 40% & 50% of sales to be electrics, plug-ins, or fuel cells by 2030.
6) DHL Express with 1st order of 12 electric planes from Israel's Eviation, (2024 delivery), w/plan to create "Emission-free transport network."
7) BNEF reports green hydrogen activity has doubled this year w/electrolyzer market possibly 2 GW by year's end. China responsible for over 60% of new electrolyzers.
8) US Wind expanding wind project off the Maryland going from 270 MW (2025) to 1200 MW by 2028, and developing 90-acre steel production facility, close to Baltimore. #electricvehicles #PKayDee #TheEnergySwitch#sustainability #electricplanes #offshorewind
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.