- Oct 6, 2021 2:35 pm GMT
1) The solar industry is hampered by supply chain, trade, and shipping issues, slowing projects and putting others at risk. Largest Chinese producers warn more challenges to come.
2) Denmark's Ørsted suggests new turbines for 1.5 GW Southern Sweden wind farm could employ turbines as large as 27 MW.
3) Storage developer Arevon will buy 2 GW of Tesla batteries; Fluence will IPO; and SB Energy commits to 2GWh of iron flow batteries from ESS to be used for solar projects in CA & TX.
4) Chinese electric vehicle company NIO announces 4 millionth battery swap. Meanwhile, Geely plans on 5,000 swapping stations of its own in China by 2025, w/stations switching battery in 59 seconds.
5) Ford and Korean battery partner SK Innovation to invest $11.4 bn in electric F-150 assembly plant and 3 U.S. battery plants. Signature investment will be $5.6 billion "Blue Oval City" campus in Tennessee.
#pkaydee #theenergyswitch #EVs #sustainability #batteries #Arevon#Ford #offshorewind #orsted
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.