Call for Articles: What's Blowing in US Wind Power
- May 29, 2019 12:04 pm GMT
This item is part of the Special Issue - 2019-06 - US Wind Power, click here for more
The Clean Power Community is preparing a special issue report around “What’s Blowing in US Wind Power” and we’d like to include your voice.
We are looking for insightful and forward-thinking ideas on topics including but not limited to the following:
- US Wind Outlook: Where, when and how much?
- What’s happening in offshore wind?
- Developments in O&M.
- Public acceptance, fighting NIMBY, and trends in community demand.
- Innovations: What's coming next.
- Using drones for wind power maintenance and management.
- Current, pending and anticipated legislation and regulations impacting the industry.
- And anything else related to wind power that you think will be impactful and beneficial to share with the community!
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.