- Sep 4, 2022 12:37 pm GMT
Recently, a lot of emotions in Poland have been aroused by planned projects that provide for the implementation of nuclear reactors in the #SMR technology. As of today, this applies to a total of 7 potential projects (#OSGE, #PAKPCE, #KGHM, #DBEnergy, #ENEA, #Tauron, #UNIMOT). The development of new technologies in this area seems inevitable. Relatively high investor interest in innovative nuclear solutions is connected with the necessity of research and substantive preparation. A list of documents applicable in the implementation of SMR and other solutions has been published, which focus on operational and regulatory safety standards:
- Specific Safety Requirements SSR-2/2 Rev. 1 and relevant safety instructions;
- General Safety Requirements GSR pts. 1 and GSR pt. 2;
- Safety Guide NS-G-2.2 (SSG-70), NS-G-2.3 (SSG-71), NS-G-2.4 (SSG-72), NS-G-2.5 (SSG-73), NS-G -2.6 (SSG-74), NS-G-2.8 (SSG-75), and NS-G-2.14 (SSG-76);
- Specific Safety Guide SSG-12, SSG-13, SSG-16, SSG-25, SSG-28, SSG-48, SSG-50 and SSG-77;
- General Safety Guide GSG-6, GSG-12 and GSG-13.
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.