Analyzing the cost of a modern CIS system: 5 findings that influence the business case
- Jan 18, 2021 7:34 pm GMT
Before the Pandemic, Utilities everywhere were challenged on several levels:
- An aging workforce nearing retirement that challenges the knowledge transfer to support core operational processes.
- How to better communicate with tech-savvy Millennials and Gen Z customers through Social Media and other on-demand channels.
- An aging infrastructure that is expensive to maintain and vulnerable to possible cyberattacks.
- The ability to support alternate energy resources programs like net metering, solar, wind, battery storage, …
- Manage cash flow and bad debtors.
- Introduce and manage energy and water conservation programs while maintaining adequate cashflow for cities and investors through creative service offerings.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.