Free On-Demand Webcast | Gain More Value Using Predictive Analytics for Utility Asset Optimization
image credit: Used with permission.
- Jun 12, 2019 6:30 pm GMTJun 12, 2019 6:26 pm GMT
- 2795 views
Listen as Energy Central and Atonix Digital discuss with Charlotte Wang, Senior Data Scientist from Duke Energy, and Digital & Analytics Adviser, James Riley, on the current and future opportunities of machine learning and predictive analytics related to asset optimization.
- A look into the history, latest capabilities, and future opportunities of machine learning through artificial intelligence. Learn how this technology can create the greatest value for your grid assets, infrastructure, and equipment.
- Hear use cases for predictive analytics to improve asset optimization. For example, we'll share how a data scientist at Duke Energy and her team improved the maintenance and operations of nuclear generation units using predictive modeling.
- Practical, applied knowledge explaining prioritization of machine learning application procurement by sharing stories and data of past implementations.
- Lessons learned when applying technology to use cases of asset monitoring solutions through professional services. Learn where the greatest ROI benefits are immediately following deployment, and in the future.
This webinar panel discussion is ideal for utility operations, generation, and engineering executives and professionals interested in understanding the enterprise business value and long-term financial gains predictive analytics offers.
Moderated by Energy Central's Jennifer Espelien, the webcast panelists include:
Senior Data Scientist
Digital & Analytics Adviser
Sales Engineer at
Atonix Digital, a Black & Veatch Company