Replay - Utility Digital Transformation: Your Roadmap for SuccessPosted to Vlocity in the Digital Utility Group
image credit: Vlocity
- Nov 11, 2020 1:15 am GMTNov 12, 2020 8:14 pm GMT
- 2209 views
Digital readiness models can be daunting and complex, and many industry models don’t take the unique requirements of the utilities industry into account. Fortunately there are now many resources for energy and water utilities working on digital and cloud modernization. Salesforce for Energy and Utilities has been working for years on utility cloud strategy and we will share our insights with you.
In this ON-DEMAND webinar, Digital Strategy lead Frank Palase identifies the top areas of focus that utilities can take to have a smooth, successful transformation journey - wherever your starting place as a provider of energy or water services.
- Get ahead of the disruption “S-curve”
- Avoid technical debt
- Simplify your current environment to be ready to derive more value from digital transformation
Building on a variety of prior research on the state of utility digital initiatives, Frank covers:
- Market context and forces - What are the disruptors in the E&U?
- What are the silent killers of utility digital transformation (based on industry research of Vlocity customers)?
- A readiness model that tackles those forces and obstacles head on
- Tactics to get from abstract strategy to concrete execution
Vlocity would welcome the opportunity to host a Digital Transformation Planning & Readiness Workshop to help prioritize your digital-first initiatives and help you assess different options to deliver a digital program with tangible business outcome.
Vice President of Digital Transformation and Strategy at Salesforce
A senior executive and thought leader in the field of IT, Frank has deep experience managing teams and a strong track record of driving sustainable change that achieves large-scale corporate strategic objectives.
His collaborative work with business and technical teams has resulted in the development of innovative capabilities to drive profitability.
Fill in the form below to listen to the replay!